You're on the front line in the fight to bridge our kids' geography gap. Here are some tools to give you much more than a fighting chance. Get started with the 10 tips below, then download your Action Kit and check out More to Explore for links to great classroom aids.
10 Ways to Give Your Students the World
1. Show students that geography is everywhere.
2. Bring it up.
3. Find global connections close to home.
4. Explore the planet using technology.
5. Make geography part of every subject.
6. Make it extracurricular.
7. Connect students with people from other countries and cultures.
8. Help students envision their futures.
9. Go there!
10. Sign up for the My Wonderful World e-newsletter.
Visit this site: http://www.mywonderfulworld.org/index.html